The FUEL SuperSpot is a beautifully designed "Modular" Spotlight System that utilizes our revolutionary Power-Link ONE and Power-Link MINI Modules along with a series of magnetic interchangeable Light Engines that can be customized with your choice of LED Color. Color Options such as Warm-White 2700 and 3000 Kelvin, and Cool White 4000 and 5000 Kelvin are offered.
Here are the specs and feature list of the FUEL SuperSpot System...
- Super-Bright Output - Matches 300 Par Can
- High-Grade Lithium Rechargeable Battery System
- Full Dimming Capability and Remote Control
- Runtime at Full Intensity as a SuperSpot or Power-Link Wireless Chandelier...
- Power-Link ONE Body - 10 Hours
- Power-Link Mini Body - 6.5 Hours
- Power-Link and SuperSpot Light Engine are made from Milled or Extruded Aluminum with durable Powder-Coat and/or Anodized Finishes
- Super-Spot Light Engines are available is 2700K, 3000K 4000K and 5000K versions. Choosing the correct Light Engine COLOR is critical if brightness of output needs to be as high as possible.
- Super-Spot Fixture can be transformed into a Power-Link Wireless Chandelier System with a few inexpensive components... The Power-Link Harness, AC adapter and FUEL Bulb.
- 4 Channel IR Control - You have the unique ability to create 4 individual groups by selecting which group A,B,C,D you would like to use. This allows your SuperSpot to dim separate of your Chandelier System
- Compact and Light Weight -
- Power-Link ONE with Light Engine Attached - 8.75" x 3" x 3" , 3.7 Pounds
- Power-Link Mini with Light Engine Attached - 6.0" x 3" x 3", 2.5 Pounds